Local Tour in Singapore – Pulau Ubin & The Beauty of Chek Jawa Wetlands
Step back to the 60s and explore the Kampong side of Singapore
This tour is eligible for SingapoRediscovers Vouchers.
Pulau Ubin Tour Highlights:
- The last 1960s kampong setting
- Chek Jawa (Mangrove and Coastal Loops)
- Balai Quarry (Closed until further notice)
Please refer to the flyer for more details.
Book with CTM nowContact us
Pick up Time
- 07:00 (4 hours tour)
- 2nd pickup location can be arranged
- Surcharge apply for Sentosa pick up
Things to Prepare
- Boat Trip to Singapore, $4 per person
- Consume a light breakfast at home.
- Prepare your own personal expenses the night before (no ATMs on island)
- One way transportation from Home (Singapore) to Changi Point Ferry Terminal
- One way Bumboat from Changi Point Ferry terminal to Pulau Ubin
- 4 hours duration as program above
- Coconut drink refreshment (one coconut per participant)
- Program Conducted by Licensed Singapore Tourist Guide
Terms & Conditions
- Rate are quoted based on a group size of 4, subject to 7% GST. If group size is less than 4, do contact us for a quotation.
- Please note that due to the change of tide times according to nature, we may not be able to experience low tides on a daily basis.
- Advised to book at least two days in advance.
- Cancellation and rain policy applies. Client will be advised before completion of booking.
- Temperature taking and health declaration are mandatory prior to the start of the Tour.
- Any participant that is not feeling well should not attend the tour.
- Please contact CTM before you book to check on the availability of the preferred date. Booking is non-refundable, non-transferable & no cancellation after purchase.
- Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-re sellable.
- A minimum requirement of 5 people is needed to commencement the tour, CTM reserves the right to reschedule if the number of pax is not met.
- A Maximum people in the group is 5 people.
- Pre-booking of at least 7 business day(s) in advance is required
About Corporate Travel Management – click here